Blogger Layouts

Saturday, April 9, 2011

RuthChris

So I met Ddoc at Ruth Chris around 7:00pm. I got out of my car and he noticed me right away. The first thing he said was, wow you are beautiful. Your pictures don't do you justice. How sweet. He was better looking then his pictures too. We were sat at a booth in the corner and started talking. He tried to take control and have the waiter order something off the menu for me. I objected right away. I am more then capable of ordering something off the menu of my liking lol. This man LOVES to eat. We started off with two appetizers of crab cakes. It was delicious. We then ordered a salad to share with some soup. Finally we ordered our main course. I was so full by then I took most of it to go (your welcome dad). Ddoc was on call most of the night and had to get on the phone a few times for patients in the E.R. This didn't bother me at all. I am in nursing school and I found this a bit educational . Things were going well and the conversation was flowing nicely. I can pretty much hold a conversation with anyone. He kept telling me to come sit next to him. I politely declined. I don't like to sit next to anyone while I am eating. Plus I would rather look directly at the person when I am having a conversation. Ddoc has been sipping on a glass of wine all night. All the sudden it was like he was intoxicated. He was a little loopy and babaling about, I dont know what (talk about a light weight). He kept asking to see my hands/arm. I offered it to him and he started to massage it. I felt a little uncomfortable with the whole thing. Since I wouldn't sit next to him, he came and sat next to me instead. He kept rubbing my shoulder and neck. I stiffened up right away. He kept telling me to relax, he is a doctor and people pay a lot of money for his hands. Umm, okay? I tried to play a long and go with the flow. I can be a bitch and I was trying really hard not to. (I think I bit my tongue so hard it started bleeding haha.) He kept on telling me how much he liked me and wanted to start an arrangement. I listened to what he had to say. I just shook my head and acted like I was interested. By this point I was turned off. He slipped an envelope in my purse and told me this was for the gas I used (wasted was more like it) to come down there. It was only a 15 min drive, but whatever. I thanked him and told him I was getting tired and had to be up early in the morning, we should probably get going. He walked me to my car and grabbed my face really hard and kissed me. I couldn't even turn my head. I kept like lips pursed so damn tight so he wouldn't slip me the tongue. He held on for what felt like 5 min. It actually hurt my cheek. I finally was able to get away and said I don't kiss on the first date. I am sorry. He said he respected that. We parted ways and I jumped in my car, locked the door and drove away. I didn't contact him the next day, he decided to text me and ask me If I was no longer interested. I told him I was busy and havent spoken to him since. I really thought I had hit the gold pot. I might have if I wasn't so damn picky. I just feel he crossed a line and made me feel uncomfortable. If he hadn't had been so aggressive things might have been different. Oh well, onto the next one. XOXO, SWEET SUGAR P.S- I made a google voice account and facebook. Add me!!

3 comments:

  1. That is so inappropriate, he sounds like such a freak. You definitely dodged a bullet with that one. Did he at least compensate you well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds rough. :/ On a brighter note, was the envelope thick and did you enjoy the meal? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope. It was not a lot of money. I was ripped off.

    ReplyDelete