Blogger Layouts

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Journey has begun

Here are a few sites I have signed up on so far and I will write a little bit on what I think of it. Please feel free to comment on what you think of the site too. Sugardaddie- The site is okay. You can really narrow down who lives close by to you. Just in the same state. There are thousands of men on it. Its a bit overwhelming, you never see the same person twice. I dont believe they have "certified" members. Some guys seem a bit flaky. You do have to be a paying member to read emails. I havent met anyone off it yet. SeekingArrangement- I really like this site so far. I believe its my favorite. I have met a few men off it. Seem's are majority are married. Happily married I should add. They say they are bored, which I find interesting. You dont have to pay on this site. They have certified members. Also, you can see who is close to you. Within a certain mile radius. I do like that a lot. Also men travel to my city more then they live here. I think its makes things a bit more difficult. Those men seem to want a booty call. Ashley Madison- I joined this site out of curiousity. Its an affair site. You can mark off that you are looking for a sugar daddie type relationship. Now with that being said, be prepared to be overwhelmed with emails on trading pics. Its quite annoying. I only read custom emails, and priority mail. I also chat in the IM box. I have met a few guys off there. Suggardaddyforme- Just joined this site. Its been okay so far. I have a few pots, but we will see. I dont have to pay for this one either. Which I like. I know there is a saying you have to spend money to make money. I am just not prepared to do that yet. I will add more later...have to run. Ciao ladies. xoxo Sweet Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment