Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bored

I am bored today. Texas kind of sucks for pots. Atleast where I am at. I know there are some good ones in Dallas, but I dont travel up there much. I will be going this weekend though. I might plan a couple of dates. I might even stay for the whole week. Not sure yet.
Ddoc is back in town and wants me to meet him. I am thinking about it. Maybe he had sipped too much wine that night. I kind of believe in second chances. At the same time I am not desperate. Ill tell him I really want to get my hair done, nails and buy a new outfit to come see him. Maybe he can help. Also I need gas money and pay a baby sitter. He seems to really be into me. I am also talking to these two pots in the sunshine state since I might be moving back there. One wants more of a relationship and the other one wants strictly SD. They both are really good looking. I havent made a decision yet. I have a lot on my mind. BLAH

No comments:

Post a Comment